Ottershaw is a village in the Runnymede district of Surrey, England about 20 miles to the south-west of London. It is in the mixed rural and suburban Foxhills ward and is part of the ecclesiastical parish of Ottershaw first established as a chapelry in 1865 in what was part of the parish of Addlestone, itself then a new parish. It became a parish in its own right in 1871.
Immediately surrounding settlements are West Byfleet, Woodham, Addlestone and Chertsey.
A significant landmark is Christ Church. Sir Edward Colebrooke (1813–90), who bought the Ottershaw Park estate in 1859, built the church on his estate as a memorial to his deceased son and heir. From its consecration in 1864, it was opened to the local community for worship.
There is a junior school linked to this church. A boarding school for boys, Ottershaw School, was founded in 1948 in Ottershaw Park; it closed in 1980. The school buildings were converted for residential use.
The Ottershaw Society has carried out a comprehensive historical survey of the village that records the current village and its historical background. It is illustrated with over 1,000 photographs of the village as it is now and many historical illustrations from the mid-19th century to the present time, and includes older residents’ memories and various other historical written material.